The women's [ak] 2L GORE-TEX Embark Jacket with GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY fabric mixes ultimate stormproofing with the function and fit demanded by our team riders. Engineered with PrimaLoft Silver insulation, and protected by fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM tape, it packs midweight warmth while blocking the elements. A variety of pockets, a fulltime Contour hood, adjustable venting, and a lifetime warranty are just a few features that will keep you smiling.
- DRYRIDE GORE-TEX® 2L fabric provides high level waterproofing while allowing for breathability.
- Loose fit allows room for layering without feeling too baggy.
- Fully taped seams and Gore-Seam® tape prevents moisture from leaking through.
- YKK® water-resistant zippers throughout. Jacket-to-Pant interface keeps everything in its place.
- Helmet-friendly hood with locking, elastic drawcords.
- Zip-up front with hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Long sleeves with hook-and-loop cuff adjusters.
- Underarm mesh vents with zip closure.
- Left interior zip media pocket with audio cord port.
- Left zip chest pocket.
- Zip hand pockets.
- Removable stretch waist gaiter repels water to help keep you dry in tough conditions.
- Zip-off powder skirt.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Outer Shell: 100% polyester; Membrane: 100% polytetrafluoroethylene; Tricot Mesh Lining: 100% polyester; Stretch Taffeta Lining: 85% nylon, 15% spandex.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- PrimaLoft Silver insulation offers midweight warmth with soft taffeta and down-proof lining that doesn't shed feathers