Season after season, this team favorite squashes everything in sight with the ultimate in plush precision.
- LACINGDual-Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSEStep On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- LINERFocus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CUSHIONINGReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLEEST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding
- BURTON WARRANTY1-Year Warranty