Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and comfort should step to the men's Burton Swath boot. Its Ultraweave shell material eliminates the need for bulky seams, allowing for super-lightweight form-fitting performance. The Dual Zone BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ Technology allows for precise forefoot and upper boot adjustment with a simple twist of the dial and the long-lasting performance of Burton-exclusive New England Rope laces with the BOA® lifetime guarantee. Built-in Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil stokes warmth just beneath your feet to keep the interior warm, while ReBounce cushioning ensures everything stays soft and cushy even in sub-zero conditions.
- LACING - Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE - GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- COMFORT - Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER - Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CUSHIONING - Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE - DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY - 1-Year Warranty