As a three-time Transworld Good Wood Award winner and star of endless video segments, no board has seen more screen time than CAPiTA’s team favourite, the ULTRAFEAR. With Kevlar/Titanal Body Armor™ and a mm Cork Edge Dampening System alongside the high strength Holysheet™ Fiberglass configuration, the technically advanced composition of the ULTRAFEAR provides increased ollie power and a toughness coveted by many riders. Loaded with high-end technical attributes and further upgraded with a Dual Blaster Ashpop Core™ and Quantum Drive™ high-speed sintered base, the ULTRAFEAR stands as one of the greatest jib and park boards in the world.
Please Note: Board graphics are specific to size and connot be changed.
- Board Type: Resort and Park
- Camber Type: Resort V1 Profile (Melbourne Snowboard Centre's most popular camber profile)
- Positive Camber through the middle of the board with a small section of Flat from after the inserts to the contact points, and small rocker sections in the tip and tail for a catch free ride. This board rides with the pop and great carving skills of a camber board, but you won't dig your nose and tail contact points in quite as hard which means less unexpected bails after landing your tricks.
- Flex: 5.5/10 (Mid)
- This board features a mid flex, designed to press, jib, jump, and play all over the mountain.
- Shape: True Twin
- Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins.
- Radial Sidecut - A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: Dual Blaster V2 Core
- The Dual Blaster V2 Core features internal Poplar strips fused with a more dense and powerful lightweight Paulownia wood through the insert area and along the rails. This provides a solid, predictable feel underfoot with an energetic and consistent ride.
- Carbon Kevlar Body Armour - Carbon Kevlar applied to the shoulders of the Ultrafear makes them incredibly tough and impact resistant, and it's thermally stable so it maintains its strength even at sub zero temperatures. Carbon Fibre boosters through the centreline of the board magnifies it's high-tensile strength and low weight. This provides a finely balanced combination of vibration and dampening and snappy pop.
- Cork Edge Dampening System - 1.5mm full cork dampening from contact point to contact point in both edges increase protection from blunt force impacts without adding the weight of rubber dampening.
- HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
- Base: Quantum Drive Base
- Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Multitech level 4 DeepSpace silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet w/ metallic underlay
- Multitech sublimation + die-cut base
- PLT topsheet technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges with offset seam
- Full ABS1000 sidewalls
- Stainless steel 4x2 inserts