After giving Exile's new RetroFish shape a solid go, Blair Conklin wanted to make some modifications he felt would make the board a little more high performance and better suited to his riding style. So he sat down with the Exile team and created the Blairacuda... A board that's narrower than the Retrofish through the nose and middle section of the board for better maneuverability, and features a less drastic swallow tail that Blair says, 'Works almost like a fin". While the board performs well in straight waves and when doing front side turns, he believes a majority of the added benefit from the fish shape is felt when riding backside on either 1ft liners or 6ft wedges. One of the most difficult things to do on any finless board is to hold a line when you are going fast on your heel edge. He's a strong believer that this shape will help you with doing exactly that, while being extremely rippable and versatile for many different conditions. Not to mention this thing side slips like a bat out of hell. Go get your Blairacuda on!.
This is the board that changed it all. Many have tried to copy this board, all have failed. Unlike most skimboard companies, the most popular board Exile sell is also the most expensive board they sell. Why you ask? 'Cause it's just that good. The perfect balance of weight, strength and stiffness combine to make the most popular high-end skimboard ever. Every trick in the book, with no corners cut make this the best value in skimboarding. They have customers still riding these boards from when the company was founded in 2002. You want the best? This is it. Come and get it!
Carbon Fiber is practically synonymous with top of the line in any industry. This fabric is highly coveted for its extreme strength and stiffness. Exile uses only Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber and Epoxy resin, making these boards stronger, stiffer and lighter than our fiberglass boards. Truly the best skimboard money can buy and the trusted construction of all their top Professional riders.
- A Full Sheet of Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber on the top and bottom
- Premium Epoxy Resin
- S-Glass Reinforced Bottom
- Reinforced with multiple layers of fiberglass
- Ultra High Density PVC Foam Core
- Double Wrapped Rails
- Size, Shape, and Thickness Options for ANY Size Rider in ANY Type of Conditions
- The Hybrid Rocker is what they put on 90% of the boards they produce, and is the most versatile skimboard rocker for skimming anything from the Gulf Coast of Florida to Cabo. It clocks in roughly at 2.25" in the nose and about .125" in the tail with a fairly good size flat spot in the middle of the board. This allows the board to transition from sand to water easily, be super fast, and turn on a dime. If you aren't sure, this would be our pick!
- This finish combines the strength of our classic textured finish, with great cosmetics for improved looks with no compromise in strength. Some sanding required for proper traction adhesion.
- This deck option is the standard skimboard deck option seen on most skimboards.