The Jones Twin Sister is the perfect fun and friendly board.ÃÂ The Twin Sister is a premium all-mountain board for riders who want a playful board that excels in anyÃÂ terrain or snow condition. Featuring a CamRock profile and a friendly flex, the Twin Sister offers amazingÃÂ float in pow, turns on a dime, and is easy to ride switch or take into the terrain park. The Twin SisterÃ¢ÂÂs shapeÃÂ features blunt tips for reduced swing weight, Traction Tech edges to keep you locked in on firm snow and aÃÂ 3D Contour Base that helps you avoid catching your edges and makes every turn more effortless. For addedÃÂ speed and stance options, the Twin Sister has a Sintered 8000 base and a Freestyle/Freeride Stance Pack.ÃÂ
- CamRock - Mellow camber between the feet for stability and pop with Rocker at the tip and tail for freestyle freedom and float in powder.
- 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- Medium flex boards offer good stability at speed and are easy to turn and manoeuvre.
- Twin Flex
- This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Boards with V-Cores are slightly softer in the very centre of the board for improved manoeuvrability and stiffer from the inserts through the tip and tail for stability and pop.
- Directional Twin
- Rides just like a twin with a slightly directional shape, so you get better performance riding forwards but can still ride switch when you want to.
- 3D Base Contour 2.0
- A moderate 3D base contour featuring an even balance of 4mm of bevel in the nose and tail. Spoon makes the base roll through turns instead of landing flat, making your turns smoother and more natural.
- SC ControlÃÂ core
- Dual-density full wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio to keep the core light and super damp.
- Biax Fibreglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fibreglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Sintered 8000
- This new super durable base material is made fromÃÂ Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene and carbon, making it easily repairable, highly wax absorbent, and super fast.
- Oversized Recycled Edges -ÃÂ Exactly what it sounds like, enhanced sustainability and added durability.
- Eco-Plastic Topsheet -ÃÂ An ultralight chip/scratch resistant topsheet made from castor beans. Good for your board, good for the environment.
- Traction Tech 3.0 -ÃÂ Like a serrated knife cutting through the snow, Traction Tech adds multiple contact points along the edge of the board for enhanced grip and edge hold in all conditions.
- Wend Natural Wax -ÃÂ Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax.
- Bio Resin -ÃÂ All Jones boards are built with bio-based, renewable epoxy instead of petroleum based epoxy. The raw materials used to make Bio Resin are co-products or waste products of other plant-based industrial processes. Producing Bio Resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions than conventional epoxy.
- Recycled Black ABS -ÃÂ ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. Jones improve the sustainability of their snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned -ÃÂ All Jones snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail, so you can go riding straight away.
- Blunt Tips -ÃÂ A more freestyle focused shape for reduced swing weight.
- Freeride/Freestyle Pack -ÃÂ Allows options to centre or set back your stance as conditions demand.