he O-FrameÃÂÃÂ® 2.0 PRO XL extends the style and performance to a large-sized ÃÂ¯ÃÂ¬ÃÂt. Now equipped with injection-molded High-Impact lens protection and corrected optics, raising the bar on Oakley's entry-priced goggle performance. The streamlined frame geometry expands peripheral view in every direction and provides seamless integration with most helmets.
- Flexible O Matter Frame Material - Flexible O Matter chassis conforms to your face and forms a seal for added comfort and protection against the elements.
- Helmet Compatible O Matter Outrigger Strap Attachments - The outriggers provide a balanced fit, with or without a helmet. The strap attachment points are specially engineered outrigger mounts that evenly distribute pressure across the entire goggle chassis.
- Triple-Layer Face Foam - All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam.
- Dual-Vented Lenses with F2 Anti-Fog Coating - Goggles with dual vented Lexan lenses take advantage of Oakley F2, an anti-fog coating developed specifically for cylindrical lens geometry. In addition, all Oakley snow goggles undergo rigorous testing to ensure venting is evenly balanced for added protection against fog buildup.
- Combine that with full 360ÃÂÃÂ° frame venting and you're ensured optimum airflow to help eliminate fog buildup.
- Impact Protection - Oakley's performance goggles meet and exceed the impact-resistance standards of the America National Standards Institute.
- Helmet Compatible - This goggle is engineered for optimal helmet compatibility with correct strap lengths and goggle proportions for a proper, comfortable fit, to eliminate gaper gap, and to maximize ventilation airflow.
- Over the Glasses Compatible - These goggles are specifically designed to fit comfortably over your prescription eyewear.