The 2021 Union Union STR binding delivers high-level performance at a fraction of the price. Featuring tech found on high-end bindings, stripped and refined to shave cost, the STR is a durable, comfortable, and performance-focused all-mountain binding that leaves you plenty in the bank to bring the rest of your setup up to its level.
- Stage 5 | Duraflex Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushing Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Baseplate Flex 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- STR2 | Duraflex Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Tool-less FLAD
- Highback Flex 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- ExoFrame 2.0 Ankle Strap Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Strap Flex 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Aluminum Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk 4x4, 4x2, and Channel compatible.