Warmth and Stretch:
- Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you donÃ¢ÂÂt
- 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone-based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent-free with no harmful chemicals.
- Tailored - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
Durable and Watertight:
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with a contoured watertight design
- Tripled glued, double-blind stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to the skin to prevent flushing
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water and hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- The pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
- 1-year warranty on all seams and neoprene