Christmas Shipping Deadlines
Melbourne Metro Area
Standard: The last shipping date is Monday, December 18th, with a minimum of 4 days for delivery.
Express: If you opt for express shipping, the cutoff date is Tuesday, 19 December, with a minimum of 3 days for delivery.
Melbourne to East Coast
Standard: the last shipping date is Tuesday, 12 December, with a minimum of 8 days for delivery.
Express: If you prefer express shipping, the cutoff date is Monday, 18 December, with a minimum of 4 days for delivery.
Melbourne to West Coast
Standard: The cutoff date is Friday, 8 December, with a minimum of 10 days for delivery.
Express: If you choose express shipping, the deadline is Friday, 15 December, with a minimum of 5 days for delivery
Trigger Bros, Ship to any address in Australia.
Orders totaling over $75 RRP are shipped free in Australia*.
*Exemptions to this free shipping policy include skimboards, surfboards, softboards, stand up paddle boards and other bulk items including some hats that need to be shipped in boxes. A shipping charge will be applied for these items during the checkout.
If shipping costs apply this will be calculated during checkout before you make the final payment. We endeavor to make any shipping costs as affordable as possible.
Trigger Bros. will ship all orders placed before 1pm EST the same day but please allow up to 24hrs for items to ship as we source our online stock from 2 locations. Items not at our main outlet may take an extra day to ship. Orders placed after 3pm will always ship the next business day.
Trigger Bros. use a variety of courier services plus Australia Post to deliver your order. Driver pickups are Monday to Friday.
An address occupied during business hours is preferred as we require a signature on delivery to ensure a safe delivery of your order.
Please allow 5 business days for delivery. Far North QLD, NT & remote WA locations can take 10 business days.
If you are not home to receive your order you will receive a card with instructions to either pick up your order from a local agent (news agent, 7-Eleven etc), the post office or schedule a redelivery. Items may only be held for 5 days upon which the courier may attempt redelivery or a return to sender.
Unattended/No Signature deliveries
Please leave a comment with your order if you would like an unattended delivery.
- Packaged items longer than 105cm or with a girth of 105cm can not be shipped via Australia Post and will ship with a courier and a signature is usually mandatory. In this instance we can not ship to a P.O. Box.
- Make sure the supplied address will be attended during normal delivery hours to avoid delays. Organizing a re-delivery with a courier is the responsibility of the receiver.
- Australia Post Safe Drop. An invitation to request a Safe Drop is included in all Auspost eParcel tracking emails which you will receive when your order ships. Follow the instructions in the email.
- All items left unattended are the responsibility of the customer.
This service is intended for items that can be posted via an Australia Post 3kg Express Post Satchel only. Items that do not fit that category will be shipped standard.
Auspost Express Post Next-business-day guarantee is currently suspended. This change is necessary due to:
- COVID-19 health and safety regulations applying to workplaces
- fewer passenger flights (which we usually rely upon to carry many of our parcels)
- ongoing COVID-19 disruptions
Local Click and Collect
We offer pickup from our Frankston and Point Leo stores. You will receive notice when an order is ready for collection during our normal business hours.