The Vissla North Seas is Vissla's warmest and most water tight suit. The 3x2 North Seas CZ Steamer in Black 2 features 3mm and 2mm neoprene in a full length suit and 'Black 2' coloured neoprene. (Note: Vissla's 'Black 2' colour is similar to a slate/navy, and not a true black).
- I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
- Full body hollow fiber Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
- Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
- New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
- PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
- Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
- Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams except arms for added warmth and durability
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.