The pinnacle of cold water wetsuits, the Furnace provides an unparalleled level of heat. The warmest wetsuit we make, our top-shelf mens wetsuit is now made with eco-conscious materials without sacrificing heat or flexibility. The fullsuit is lined with incredibly lightweight and heat-conductive Graphene-infused yarns, now made from 100% recycled fibers. Our eco-conscious Smart Foam Ã¢ÂÂ made from upcycled tires Ã¢ÂÂ is topped with ultra-lightweight Airlite jersey, also made from recycled materials. The incredibly comfortable and ultra warm suit is topped with a Drymax entry system to keep water out and heat in. The lightweight, high stretch, and thermal retentive fabrics combine with 100% externally welded seams and a seamless back panel for the ultimate performance wetsuit. Features a clean design with small logo hits.
- Chest zip entry.
- Exterior: Airlite Recycler Ã¢ÂÂ our most flexible and perforated stretch jersey is now made from 100% recycled materials.
- Smart Foam: upcycled car tires and neoprene scraps combine to create the highest thermal retention and lightweight stretch combination.
- Fully lined with Graphene-infused, 100% recycled yarns.
- DryMax Chest Zip Entry.
- 100% welded exterior seams, machine-applied stretch tape to high-stress areas.
- Water-based adhesive
- Materials: 80% neoprene, 20% nylon