Stoke Your Heater
Down heat meets proven storm protection to make snowboarding's highest performance puffy. Period. The women's Burton [ak] Flare GORE-TEX 2L Down Jacket is your golden ticket for staying warm, dry and riding longer. GORE-TEX keeps the elements at bay while letting your body breathe. Strategically placed insulation and a shaped fit warm your core and let you move without restriction. When the storm ramps up, cinch the neck to match your clava for heat-sealing warmth, and keep on riding.
GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY™ GORE-TEX keeps you riding in all weather, period.
- High-Loft Warmth
Nothing beats the lightweight feel and full-body warmth of 800-fill high-loft down.
- Stormday Details
Rider designed features like pit zips, a snow skirt, and wrist gaiters make a difference on storm days.
- All The Right Pockets
A mix of outside and inside pockets keep all your important stuff secure and within easy reach.
- Low Environmental Impact
Bluesign® approved materials reduce impact on humans and the planet during manufacturing.
- Regular Articulated Fit
- Heavy Down
- 2-Way Center Front Zipper
- Cohaesive™ Embedded Hem Cinch
- Ergonomic Stretch Zip-Out Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface
- Power Mesh Wrist Gaiters
- RECCO Reflector
- Reflective Details
- Shaped Cuffs
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- StormForm Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Drop Construction and Cohaesive™ Embedded Cinch and Hood Length Adjustment
- ATM Pocket inside Handwarmer Pocket
- Interior Power Mesh Dump Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Interior Media / Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep Your Device Warm
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer Nylon 80D Plain Weave Fabric
- Living Lining® Mapped with Lightweight 20D Ripstop Down Proof Water-Repellent Coated Fabric