Now even the smallest shredders can experience the fast, micro-adjustable feel of the BOA Fit System. For the kid that's just learning to stand sideways or growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boot, the Burton Grom BOA delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. With a quick turn of the dial, kids can tighten or loosen their boots without help from mom or dad and open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- LACING - BOA Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE - Durable polyurethane backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- COMFORT - Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- LINER - 3M Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibres for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- OUTSOLE - DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- BURTON WARRANTY - 1-Year Warranty