Those who appreciate the balance of medium-flex tweakability and fluid flex should step into the men's Burton Swath Snowboard Boots. Ultraweave shell material eliminates bulky seams, creating a lightweight, durable, and seamless shell. While an articulated cuff opens up the range of motion for a freestyle feel with solid heel hold. Speed Zone lacing maintains powerful control with warrantied-for-life New England Rope laces. ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot and performs in all temps, while heat-moldable liners and reflective heat tech in the boot crank up the warmth and comfort, so you can ride longer.
- LACING: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE: DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty