Insulated warmth with the stretch to let you move, ride, dance, and just be yourself.
Critically-taped seams for extra weather protection meets easy-to-wear insulation with the women's Burton Tulum Stretch Jacket. Pull this on and get moving. The drop hood construction cuts down on bulk and the stretch fabric lets you move just the way you need. Stash your stuff in the tons of pockets, and adjust the cuffs just how you like 'em. It's all personal, here.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/10,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Quilting at yoke and lower sleeves; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip-out waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag Pit Zip vents; Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front and rear adjustment; Sherpa fleece lined collar
- Pocket-access hem cinch; Adjustable cuffs; Stretch wrist gaiters
- Zippered chest pocket with therma-pocket inside to keep your device warm and zippered high hand-warmer pockets
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Powder Skirt: Yes
- Conditions: Cold
- Designed For: Snowsports
- Features + Tech
- Living Lining™
- Recycled Material
- Sustainable + Bluesign®
- Synthetic Fill
- Warranty: Lifetime Warranty